Terms of personal data protection
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR”) Is forensee s.r.o. IČ 24706353 with its registered office at Oškobrh 11, 289 06 Opolany (hereinafter:administrator“).
- Contact details of the administrator are an administrator
address: Belgická 19, 120 00 Praha 2
phone: 315 55 88 70
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract and for bookkeeping, ie name and surname, business name, ID number and possibly VAT number, place of residence or domicile, contact address and bank details.
- Data required for the performance of the contract in the field of data analysis or recovery and information security. Their scope shall be communicated by the administrator of the entity at the beginning or during the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- fulfillment of your contract and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- public authorities within the scope of their legal authority,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization, unless exceptionally required by the nature of the specific service. In such a case, the controller shall agree in advance with the entity on specific measures for the protection of personal data.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By signing these conditions, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.